Fits 2-3/4″ and 3″ skid bolt centers. What is the new snow thrower roller-skid? It’s a replacement for the skids on the front of your snow thrower. It has a wheel that sticks through the bottom of the skid just enough to let it roll over the pavement and concreteâ¦and yet still skid over ice and snow! Your snow thrower is able to roll instead of scraping along, pulling from one size to another while you struggle to keep it straight.
Protects surfaces from scuffing and scraping. Because the wheels now let the snow thrower roll over the surface, there is no harm done. This is especially important when decorative or stamped concrete surfaces are being cleared of snow. Won’t wear down like steel and plastic skids.
Unlike steel and plastic skids that are designed to wear down, the wheel prevents skid surfaces from contacting with the pavement. Fits machines with 2-3/4″ and 3″ bolt centers. The roller-skid fits machines with both 2-3/4 mtd, troy-bilt, etc. And 3 ariens, john deere, craftsman, etc. Does not leave rust stains on the garage floor. Because the roller-skid is made of durable nylon, it will never rust. Even the metal axles and hitch pins are made of stainless steel!
For items being picked up, item must be paid for. Questions about measurements, sizes and applications will take longer than standard questions due to. The need to get some of our in-house techs to write something up for us. Within a few hours, but could take up to 48 hours if over a weekend, holiday or extremely busy time.
- steel snow blower roller skids
- slip on ariens snowblower Gravel skid 2
- custom roller snow blower skids
- snowblower stamped concrete
- snowblower skids with wheels
- snowblower skids
- snow blower steel wheels instead of skids
- snow blower round skids
- snow blower roller skid troy bilt
- craftsman snowblower roller skid
- roller wheels for snowblower
- replacing snowblower skids with wheels
- nylon skids for troy built snow thrower
- honda snowblower nylon skids
- ariens snow blower roller skid shoes