Honda hs828 hydrostatic electric start snow blower with track drive. The rod and pin that holds the right side of the auger is broken and needs to be replaced. The parts are available on hondas website and once fixed it should be in great working order. The blower does start up without any problems.
We also test our products to the best of our ability. Fast cash pawn brokers is a resale store. We can not tell you if the item originally came from a smoke-free or pet-free home. All items are used and show normal wear from prior use unless otherwise indicated. Personal checks are not accepted and will be returned. This applies to items which are picked up locally at one of our facilities. We have developed a general system that usually works to everyone’s satisfaction. Please remember that sells items in various condition, from brand new and factory sealed to severely damaged and parts only.
Our stock is varied, constantly changing, and includes many limited-quantity items. Fast cash pawnbrokers is an established, licensed business with a reputation to maintain. We guarantee that the merchandise you receive from us is as represented. Well, we are human and can make mistakes. Our industry is closely regulated and monitored. Every single item that passes through our stores is not only examined for function and serviceability, it also has its model and serial numbers reported to the police for a check against law enforcement databases.
- honda HS828 snowblower
- Honda HS828 Snowblower for Sale
- hydrostatic snow blowers
- honda hs828 pictures
- honda hs828
- Honda Hs828 Snowblower Specs
- hydrostatic snowblower
- honda 828 snowblower
- hydrostatic transmission fluid alternatives honda snowblower
- hydrostatic drive snow blower
- snow blowers electric start part
- snow blower automatic transmission
- Sears Craftsman snowblower Hydrostatic Transmission Oil
- hydrostatic snow blowers electric start
- PARTS MANUAL HONDA HS 828
- hyqavana snowblower hydrostatic oil
- is hydrostatic drive good for a snowblower
- what year did Honda make the HS 828 snow blower
- What typeof transmission fluid is required in a Honda HS 828 snow thrower?